Do i still need a VPS after subscribing

In this session you can ask questions about our service, you can also get answers to most frequent asked questions and you can share your testimony with others.
deprofiter
Site Admin

Re: Do i still need a VPS after subscribing

Post by deprofiter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:48 am

Oh ok am glad that your first trade is running in profit. and thanks for sharing your account and we will really appreciate if you can share your balance after that trade ends.

You can also check on the live account on our main website you will see they are also trading at the moment. So welcome to the club. just keep your finger crossed. watch the trade as it run and please dont close the trade by yourself. When it get to its profit target level of 2% of capital the ea will close the trade automatically even if you are not online.

Wish you success!
To start copying our trade and make from 10 - 40% monthly visit www.deprofiter.com

litereward

Post by litereward » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:54 am

ok i will definately post another screen shot of my account balance after the trade stop and also i will just look at the trade and will not do anything to it. Thanks admin

But i notice in that trade there is no stop loss and trade profit level, why is this so?

deprofiter
Site Admin

Post by deprofiter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Oh yeah you are right the stoploss and takeprofit are not shown on trade this is because the ea uses a virtual takeprofit and stoploss, this is an added features so that broker does not know where we plan to take our profit or take loss.

This way broker will not be able to manipulate our trade.
To start copying our trade and make from 10 - 40% monthly visit www.deprofiter.com

litereward

Post by litereward » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:49 pm

litereward wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:54 am
ok i will definately post another screen shot of my account balance after the trade stop and also i will just look at the trade and will not do anything to it. Thanks admin

But i notice in that trade there is no stop loss and trade profit level, why is this so?
Hi admin, as i have promised to share again the result of the AUDUSD trade on my account when it stop. So now the trade have stopped and it gave a profit of $0.61 which is 1.55% of my $40 start up capital. see image below
trd2.png
trd2.png (84.07 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Thanks admin and i will love to add more fund to my account soon.

deprofiter
Site Admin

Post by deprofiter » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks for posting again the result of the Audusd trade on your account it really mean a lot to us. Sure you can add more fund to your account to make more profit.

Please note that you just need to only add more fund and the lot size that will be used for the next trade will increase automatically without your involvement. Happy Trading!!!

Thanks once again and i wish you a lovely weekend. :)

litereward

Post by litereward » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 am

Hello admin, i just check on my account now and i saw today the system made 2.05% profit. My balance is now $41.42 this is good.

22.png
22.png (81.86 KiB) Viewed 85 times

deprofiter
Site Admin

Post by deprofiter » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:46 am

Hi, sorry for replying so late i was out of my desk. Thanks for sharing again your account. we also had another trade which close last night and gave another 2%, so this week we are up 4% and also i believe you should currently have a trade running on AUDUSD.

If the AUDUSD trade stop then we should have 6% this week. Enjoy your day and please invite your friends to also make money with our service.