Do i still need a VPS after subscribing

In this session you can ask questions about our service, you can also get answers to most frequent asked questions and you can share your testimony with others.
litereward

Do i still need a VPS after subscribing

Post by litereward » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi deprofiter,

I stumble upon your website and i will like to test out your program to see how it works, but i have a concern. do i still need to get a vps after subscribing to your program because i believe all trading software requires a vps to run 24/7?

deprofiter
Site Admin

Re: Do i still need a VPS after subscribing

Post by deprofiter » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:18 am

litereward wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 pm
Hi deprofiter,

I stumble upon your website and i will like to test out your program to see how it works, but i have a concern. do i still need to get a vps after subscribing to your program because i believe all trading software requires a vps to run 24/7?
Thanks for your interest in our trade copier service. please note that you do not need to get a vps server to run our program. None of our packages require a vps. Just open your forex account and fund the account with the required minimum capital.

To start copying our trade visit www.deprofiter.com
To start copying our trade and make from 10 - 40% monthly visit www.deprofiter.com

makings

Post by makings » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:45 am

So you are saying without a VPS trade will be executed into my account 24/5?

deprofiter
Site Admin

Post by deprofiter » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:51 pm

makings wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:45 am
So you are saying without a VPS trade will be executed into my account 24/5?
Yes you dont need a vps
To start copying our trade and make from 10 - 40% monthly visit www.deprofiter.com

litereward

Post by litereward » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Ok i have open an account with your partner broker and i have sent the $30 to your Perfect Money account. So what do i do next to start trading?

deprofiter
Site Admin

Post by deprofiter » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:24 pm

All you need to do now is to send your payment details such as your perfect money account number which was used to send the $30 and as well your forex trading account number with our partner broker. send all details to deprofiters@gmail.com

After we receive your email and confirm your payment we will send you a link on our website which contain instruction on how to attach your account to copy our trade automatically.

litereward

Post by litereward » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:44 am

I have funded my forex account with your partner broker and i have attach my account to start copying your trade since yesterday but up till now no trade yet. I hope i added my account in the right way? please confirm for me Admin

deprofiter
Site Admin

Post by deprofiter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:47 am

litereward wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:44 am
I have funded my forex account with your partner broker and i have attach my account to start copying your trade since yesterday but up till now no trade yet. I hope i added my account in the right way? please confirm for me Admin
From the look of things i can see that you have attach your account correctly. Please be informed that at the moment of replying to your message there is no trade running on any account, this is because our ea does not take trade everyday and a certain condition must happen before a trade is placed and to confirm this you can visit our main website to check on the live account on myfxbook http://www.deprofiter.com/traders.html . then you will see that there are no trade on any of the accounts on our website

So please be patient you will have trade on your account this week and when you do we believe it will be profitable. Once you have trade you can let me know. Enjoy your day and thanks for joining Deprofiter!

litereward

Post by litereward » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 am

ok thanks admin i will let you know when i see trade on my account

litereward

Post by litereward » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am

Hi admin i just check on my trading account this morning and i see AUDUSD trade running which is in profit. see my account screen shot below.
trd.png
trd.png (81.94 KiB) Viewed 130 times